The last three weeks have been insane for me, but I’ve managed to make some progress. I recoded the join triangles tool, though I’ve not yet tested the more advanced uv/vcol features. I also finished getting all the primitives to work.
The next big thing will be the loop to region tool, and after that it should mostly be easy monkey work porting small tools, merging recent changes from trunk, restructuring extrude to match the way it works in trunk, fixing bugs, etc.
Unfortunately I’m not going to hit my self-administered deadline of having something complete and stable by the end of this month, due to health problems and homework (and fixing bugs in the main 2.5 development trunk so I could use it for my homework) crowding out my time. But I shall get there in the end, no amount of adverse circumstances shall defeat me.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.