After much real-life drama, BMesh is now solidly moving forward. I’ve fixes bunches of bugs, synced the branch with latest trunk updates, and I’ve even started a modeling project to further identify and fix issues:
She’s a character from Naruto Shippuden. It’s a real challenge; reference images are completely useless, I found it vital to watch the anime itself, and pay attention to the underlying volumes as she moves. It’s fun, since anime characters do have a consistent form, but you have to watch them move to see what that form is.
Anyway, things are much more stable/usable now, although there are probably a ton of bugs I’ve not found yet.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.